Monday, 14 November 2011

Roast Chicken with Yorkshire puddings and new potatoes

I really should make my own Yorkshire pudding, but I don’t. They are just as good purchased. I have heard from friends that they are really easy and in a few more weeks perhaps I will try.
I love Yorkshire puddings, I love hot gravy overflowing and making the crisp pastry soft, I love the taste and I especially love it in Winter. True comfort food.
The man decided to cook with new potatoes with skin on, I have to say I prefer the normal method of crispy roasted in oil after being par boiled. But all in all still really very good, and now I am well into my second trimester I can start enjoying food again rather than feeling sick and tired all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I dont think their legit because Ive been reading alot of comments about this company and their sending people bills that they have nothing to do with!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing such a nice post....
    thanks for posting such a nice post princess costume

    ReplyDelete