Tuesday 19 July 2011

Dukan Diet - Day 1

So as much as I love Spaghetti bolognaise Monday – my quest for the perfect roast and perfect spaghetti bolognaise has resulted in me not being in my ideal bridesmaid shape. I will be my sisters Bridesmaid in October. So normally I would write about the great restaurants we go to, our love of cooking amazing meals etc etc – for a bit there shall be a detour while I do the Dukan Diet. I came up with the idea after seeing in The Daily Mail on Sunday. A friend at work and I are going to do it together – join me along the way if you want.

So today I am on Day 1 – Attach Phase

The rules – must walk for 20 min a day and only protein for 1 week
My Goal – 55 kilos by the 22nd of September, current weight 65 kilos

Woke at 6.30am and walked for 1 hour.
Skipped breakfast and instead had a coffee (allowed apparently)
Lunch – 2 eggs and a bit of milk whisked with a folk, popped into the microwave for 3 min. I stirred at random interviews
This was then popped with some M&S Smoked Salmon.
I purchased the 3 for £10 Smoked Salmon at M&S and some eggs so that my work lunches sorted. I will worry about Fridays lunch on Friday

Dinner tonight shall be a fillet of steak, cottage cheese and some onion – let’s see how this goes. With no wine - lets deffinately see how that goes !

Dinner was steak pan fried no oil ! Scrambled egg (just one) with some pan fried onion with cottage cheese and mustard. Not bad actually it was really nice.
Just before bed I had some no fat Greek yogurt. Overall I would say day 1 went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment