Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunrise

So this is my first blog, I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Why ? Because I love telling stories, I love turning an awful situation into something funny. I love having fun and sharing it. So this is my journey to record and share the things I love, the things I love doing and the smiles and tears along the way.

For me this is going to be a record of when life is good it feels like sunshine, when life throws the curve balls that are awful - these are the grey clouds. Trying to find the funny side of the situation or finding the silver lining often makes the grey clouds go away. Letting the sunshine again.
So in our little tiny flat is me - the man who is the sun and we are hoping to one day, fingers crossed soon, have a little ray of sunshine. Wish us luck, join us along the way, it will be fun and there there will probably be drama as the forecast is a mixture of rainy days and summer time x

No comments:

Post a Comment