Monday 5 September 2011

Pret New Autumn Menu Out Today

had to have a look and try out the new Autumn Menu at Pret - overall quite impressive from the online choice. However, my local Pret does not seem to have the range in store just yet. But what they did have, and something I had been wanting to try was the new Toasted Sandwich range. I chose the Tuna Melt and it was a brilliant choice. Unfortunately at £3.50 its not something I will be able to have often. This was complimented with a Mango and Passion Fruit drink.

Tonight’s Spaghetti Bolognaise will feature meat from the local butcher and with a Waitrose Tomato and Olive tinned sauce (I am loving this new range of tinned tomatoes in store now - perfect for store cupboard to whip up a pasta anytime). However, the upload of photos will be delayed as I am off to Ireland for tomorrow. I will feedback on the restaurants and hotel so be sure to check back on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment