Tuesday 20 September 2011

Spaghetti Bolognaise – the last one before holiday

The Man cooked again last night – I know he is really going above and beyond at the moment, it’s the last meal to be cooked at home (we plan on eating out the night before) and so we wanted to use up ingredients in the fridge and not buy to much new fresh produce that won’t last. So it was fairly simple but very tasty. Fried onion and garlic with mince, mushrooms and bacon with a pasta sauce last night. We haven’t used one in a while but without the extra fresh herbs I thought we could use a jar just this once.
I have also purchased new pasta bowls to try and cut down our portion sizes as well – I think they look great. However, I did have grated parmesan on top.


So we leave tomorrow – flying Cathay Pacific there and Qantas internally in Australia, I promise photos of the plane food and the meals we have while on holiday. We are also going to try and do a local bolognaise and roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment