Sunday 7 August 2011

Back Home - Back To Reality & Back to the Diet

I am not going anywhere near the scales until Tuesday. I simply don’t want to know what the damage is. I am however, meeting a personal trainer at the gym tomorrow.
We are going to do a different, healthier version of the roast tonight. Roast chicken with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions and olives. We are also going to detour from the red wine. There shall be wine (there always is) but it is white for tonight - so although it will not be the typical Sunday roast - it can still be classified as a roast on the quest for the perfect one.




I am going to have to be really good this week as next week it is the man’s birthday and I have booked Rock and Rose in Kew. It has a fantastic reputation and I want to have a special, romantic, casual night to celebrate his birthday. Even the website looks uber cool so we are both really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment