Thursday 25 August 2011

Just What I Needed Today

It’s been a tough day – it’s raining outside and the general feeling is that winter is on its way. After a disastrous conversation with my mum I decided that I needed a "treat" to cheer me up.

I had after all had been having soup all week and I had been craving something in particular for a while – A Pret Tuna Nicoise Sandwich. I love it, I really do – I tried to find it on the website to see how many calories I am looking at but could not locate http://www.pret.com/menu/
After searching the web for a bit I decided that actually just go ahead and enjoy it!

I haven’t decided on dinner yet - perhaps chorizo with spiral pasta with chili and broccoli or after a long shower to wash the bad mood away dinner at the pub! Suggestions welcomed x

No comments:

Post a Comment